Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New beginnings, old endings:

I knew today was going to happen, so hence the balance.

STAK opened for business in the new premises on High Cross Street. A great day was had by all, and much needed money was raised in donations and raffle ticket sales. A new and positive beginning. www.stak.org.uk

An ending - I am now single once again, and expect to remain so for a very long time. My pearl and I could not resolve differences, but I have no sadness over the end. She helped me on my path to getting my life back, and I guess that we'll be talking again, once the dust has settled, and before too long.

Short entry, few words, no tears.

To clarify - having no sadness is not the same as being happy about the situation ... I'd prefer things to be different, but I have gained so much in the last year that it is hard to feel sad about any one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment