Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rip It Up and Start Again:

An old favourite by Orange Juice ... whatever happened to them once Edwyn Collins left?

The doors to the past were finally laid to rest on Monday at noon, and my life was able to begin again unencumbered. I have a lot of lessons to learn, mainly about myself, and how I deal with situations, but finally I am in the position whereby the past cannot crash with the present anymore. What a lucky chap I am.

Whilst things on the domestic from may be less than harmonious perfection, dealing with all the admin and paperwork seems to have received a lubricating shot of oil, and progress is being made daily. I now need to knuckle down, decide where I want to go from here, what I want to do, and start to lay some solid foundations.

One of the first things on the agenda is a new mobile 'phone - perhaps a Sony Ericsson Cybershot ... I hear it can do cool things, and is great for keeping up with my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment