Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do I really have a Blogspot?

In all the excitement of the last couple of years, what with moving, marrying, divorcing, changing jobs and the like, as well as the advent of Facebook and Twitter, I had completely forgotten that I ever started a Blog. Granted, there was not much content, but the intention was there.

Perhaps I will continue, now that I have found the bookmark again, and it is a truism that a Blog will always be that little bit more personal than some notes and comments on Facebook.

So, I'm in for some testing tomorrow, to return to my old job. This was left due to personal reasons, domestics that really did require a lot of my time and attention, but I do hope to be back at work sometime in the next couple of weeks.

It's quite late now, so I will consider catching up over the weekend, rediscovering my own personal Blogspot, and generally doing whatever it is that Bloggers are supposed to do. After all, other people are Blogging, why the hell aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment