Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday Night

I'll get into the hang of Blogging daily, or even more frequently than that ... honest!

Still waiting to hear about returning to my old place of work with HMRC. Interviews last week, which went very well, and back in yesterday for some work assessment tests. Why oh why can't these things all be done in a single appointment?

Still, I should hear next week. Also bugging me is my attempt to activate Google AdSense to this Blog (not that it will be highly visited, but hey, a few pennies will never be refused) I signed up, got the activation email, and I am desperately trying to find a way to enter my details as required ... there are no fields or boxes, just a blank page.

This would not be so bad, but Blogger keeps telling me I need to activate the account ... and we go round in never-ending circles. Today I have been chatting with Jake, my eldest, but Liam has not been online because he is no longer talking to me. That could have something to do with the fact that I reported him to Facebook for being underage. The cheeky little monkey put his mobile number to his profile, and would not delete it when I told him to.

Children should learn to do as they are told by their parents, especially in areas where online safety is a major concern. He will learn ... and he will add me back to his friends list ... once he is out of his teenage temper tantrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment