Sunday, February 22, 2009

Google AdSense ...

Well,

I found out what the problem was, and typically it was nothing to do with Google at all ... they seem to still hold true to the 'Do No Evil' ethos, and I love them for it.

No, the problem was my own preferences for browsing, specifically with Firefox, and more specifically an abject loathing of all the adverts on Facebook. Damn, they are annoying, so annoying in fact that I had the AdBlock plug-in installled ... and what is Google AdSense all about ... ?

Cue the process to contact support, and one of the final questions about ' ... what ad-blocking software do you have installed ...?' Kerrchinngg!

Sometimes we can be too smart for our own good. Still, that is now sorted, I expect to see some Google Ads on this Blog at some time, but for now I am off for a beer or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment