Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm still waiting.

This is turning into a diary of my divorce, and it does seem to be dragging on and on forever. Yesterday was no exception, with another email from Jenny's solicitor, informing me that the forms were still incomplete, and that I would need to spend more of my time collecting, filling and returning them. I find myself spending a lot of time on something that I don't want ... what a ludicrous situation.

The weather in Cornwall has been lovely for the last few days, warm and sunny, t-shirt weather, and I have had a few walks to the beach. Maybe one day I will check all the features and functions of Blogger, and see if I can post/link some photographs.

Not much else has happened ... I'm still waiting to hear about a start date for work, but I am keeping my chin up, so to speak, and the days are getting longer. Perhaps there are happy times ahead, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment